That Awkward Hug When You Meet A Friend You Haven't Seen In A While: IE My Awkward Welcome

Bonjour!

This would be The Awkward Corner.

Where I be my awkward self.

I will speak of writing! (I write)

I will link videos! (I surf YouTube)

I will curse! (That's a fair warning)

I will make commentary on life! (I am alive, therefor have complete authority on it)

Stuff will happen!

It will be completely and awkwardly random.

Nothing shall make sense.

There shall be many rants.

There shall be many life opinions.

There shall be writing discussion.

I think I covered that already.

Yep.

Hush now. What happens in The Awkward Corner, stays in The Awkward Corner.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Continuing This Short Story: IE Ranting About This Gorgeous Character I Have Created

So. Decided to continue that story. This one person didn't want me to continue though. Its the whole "One hundred people want me to continue! My friends want me to! The characters in my head are holding me hostage to! One person tells me not to. GOD. I SHOULDN'T WRITE A CONTINUATION/ELABORATION." There's an admin meme for it. I just haven't found it again.
Dialing the romance back a little, developing this world, creating new characters, giving current characters more depth. But the true reason for continuing this story is that I had all these new characters from this world that just invaded my mind when I opened the door. They are just. Holding me at mental gunpoint to continue and create them. So, to you one person who thought I might ruin it. I'll try not to, but there are some just. Attractive characters that are demanding to be let out. Like...
GOD.
This....
MAJESTIC character appeared in my head, charming me into creating him.
Won't divulge all the details, but suffice to say he is a certain Rebel leader (all dystopians need the Rebels!) that is just. Gosh.
Currently, he is in my head, more beautiful than ever. What I fear is that once he goes onto paper he will lose that magnificence. Whatever.
The POV is definitely going to change from character to character and also a 3rd person narrator. 
Just in case you wanted to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're trying to comment? Thank the deer lord. Yes, the deer lord. Not the lord, but the deer lord. Awesome. There is only one restriction, no disparaging remarks/flames/general assholery. You can definitely disagree with something, in fact I shall encourage you to do so.
Disagree with me!