That Awkward Hug When You Meet A Friend You Haven't Seen In A While: IE My Awkward Welcome

Bonjour!

This would be The Awkward Corner.

Where I be my awkward self.

I will speak of writing! (I write)

I will link videos! (I surf YouTube)

I will curse! (That's a fair warning)

I will make commentary on life! (I am alive, therefor have complete authority on it)

Stuff will happen!

It will be completely and awkwardly random.

Nothing shall make sense.

There shall be many rants.

There shall be many life opinions.

There shall be writing discussion.

I think I covered that already.

Yep.

Hush now. What happens in The Awkward Corner, stays in The Awkward Corner.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Thoughts While Making This Blog: IE My Explanation On Why It Looks Awkward

du duh du duh du
Let's make a blog!
Do I know how?
Nope.
To Google!
*searches the word 'Blogspot'*
Google? You've monopolized blogs too?
Kays.
Creates a blog.
I am going to wing this shite.
And that, my dear children, is how this blog came to be.
And also why it may look odd.
This is The Awkward Corner.
What would it be without awkward?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're trying to comment? Thank the deer lord. Yes, the deer lord. Not the lord, but the deer lord. Awesome. There is only one restriction, no disparaging remarks/flames/general assholery. You can definitely disagree with something, in fact I shall encourage you to do so.
Disagree with me!