That Awkward Hug When You Meet A Friend You Haven't Seen In A While: IE My Awkward Welcome

Bonjour!

This would be The Awkward Corner.

Where I be my awkward self.

I will speak of writing! (I write)

I will link videos! (I surf YouTube)

I will curse! (That's a fair warning)

I will make commentary on life! (I am alive, therefor have complete authority on it)

Stuff will happen!

It will be completely and awkwardly random.

Nothing shall make sense.

There shall be many rants.

There shall be many life opinions.

There shall be writing discussion.

I think I covered that already.

Yep.

Hush now. What happens in The Awkward Corner, stays in The Awkward Corner.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Dissection On Cursing: IE A Rant About Certain Types Of People

CURSING.
Yes. In this we are addressing cursing.
I think this link sort of demonstrates my point on censorship. Although, I'm mainly peeved right about people flipping out about cursing. (Oh my gosh. My first web link. Momentous  moment)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeFZUFX95kE

Okay, you've watched it? Lets move on.
FUCK.
Did that bother you? If it did, GET OUT THE GODDAMN PAGE AND DON'T COME BACK.
You obviously didn't read my warning/intro.
See, in that short story I was going on about, someone commented and said
"I would have liked this better if not for the cursing."
SERIOUSLY?
I used one goddamn fucking 'goddammit' and they say I would've liked it better without the cursing.
Let's address this, shall we?

Number one.

GODDAMMIT.
DOES THAT EVEN MERIT BEING CALLED A 'BAD CURSE WORD'

Number two.

SHIT.
Wow. Look. An actual so called 'bad word'.
Now. Did you get hurt when I said that?
Was there any broken bones?
Did you die?
NO?
WELL THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP.
WHAT IS A GODDAMN CURSE WORD GOING TO DO TO YOU?
Like, seriously?
NOTHING HAPPENS.
So. Watch this video to see what I think:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EldZB85l6bU&list=UU9gFih9rw0zNCK3ZtoKQQyA&index=1

PIPE THE FUCK DOWN.

And this is not addressed to that one person. Its addressed to all those annoying people who think that these are such bad words.
To that I say
BOLLOCKS.
That is all the rant we have for today, oh dear readers of the land of nonexistentia.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You're trying to comment? Thank the deer lord. Yes, the deer lord. Not the lord, but the deer lord. Awesome. There is only one restriction, no disparaging remarks/flames/general assholery. You can definitely disagree with something, in fact I shall encourage you to do so.
Disagree with me!