- Sidewalks: I am THAT friend. You know, that friend who has to walk behind everyone else because the STUPID sidewalks aren't WIDE ENOUGH!
- Pimples: Why do you plague faces? Honestly, NOBODY likes you. GET OUT.
- Stomachs: THANK YOU for choosing the most silent moment ever to GROWL like a ferocious monster. MUCH appreciated.
- Alarm Clocks: NO. I WISH TO SLEEP MORE. GO AWAY.
- Ads: ARG... I do not, nor will I EVER want to buy your product! STOP INTERRUPTING MY CRIME SHOWS. (ooh... What's that? That's so cool... Hey, I think I may want this!)
- Sweat: You're sticky and smelly and gross. I know you're good for me but that doesn't mean I have to like you.
- Lays: Why, thank you. I did want to buy a bag of air. Getting it for free is just so last year.
That Awkward Hug When You Meet A Friend You Haven't Seen In A While: IE My Awkward Welcome
This would be The Awkward Corner.
Where I be my awkward self.
I will speak of writing! (I write)
I will link videos! (I surf YouTube)
I will curse! (That's a fair warning)
I will make commentary on life! (I am alive, therefor have complete authority on it)
Stuff will happen!
It will be completely and awkwardly random.
Nothing shall make sense.There shall be many rants.
There shall be many life opinions.
There shall be writing discussion.
I think I covered that already.
Hush now. What happens in The Awkward Corner, stays in The Awkward Corner.