That Awkward Hug When You Meet A Friend You Haven't Seen In A While: IE My Awkward Welcome

Bonjour!

This would be The Awkward Corner.

Where I be my awkward self.

I will speak of writing! (I write)

I will link videos! (I surf YouTube)

I will curse! (That's a fair warning)

I will make commentary on life! (I am alive, therefor have complete authority on it)

Stuff will happen!

It will be completely and awkwardly random.

Nothing shall make sense.

There shall be many rants.

There shall be many life opinions.

There shall be writing discussion.

I think I covered that already.

Yep.

Hush now. What happens in The Awkward Corner, stays in The Awkward Corner.

Friday, May 17, 2013

HOLY CRAP ABSOLUTELY DYING: IE When Authors Do Mean Things To Me

*warning: there will many caps lock freak outs*
**double warning: there will also be spoilers**

WHEN AUTHORS DO MEAN THINGS.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW [insert mean author's name]
I hate when authors do something really mean.
LIKE TAMORA PIERCE. THAT WOMAN IS EVIL.
I remember, back in the day, I was reading one of her books.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID?!?!?!
*grabs shoulders and shakes*
DO YOU KNOW!?!??!?!?!?!
She took this character that she just used two books with to make you LOVE him and NOT ONLY kills him but MAKES HIM EVIL RIGHT BEFORE MAKING THE MAIN CHARACTER KILL HIM.
I CAN'T EVEN.
 EVIL. EVIL!
*shakes fist*
I think we readers must rise up against these injustices!
We need to stop this stomping of hearts!!!!
IT IS NOT OKAY.
I AM REJECTING THIS.
YOU CANNOT JUST TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THIS.

I mean, Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers KILLS THE BROTHER RIGHT AFTER HE BECOMES ALL NICE AND GOOD.
WHYYYYYY???? I WAS JUST STARTING TO LOVE HIM!!!!

AND ERMERGERD. Girl of Fire and Thorns series by Rae Carson.
HOW COULD YOU?!?!
She falls in love with some warrior dude in the first book- great, I can deal with this!
HE DIES.
She falls in love with another warrior dude, the captain of her guard- good, I like him, I can work with this!
HE GETS KIDNAPPED AT THE END.

Any readers should, at this point, comment their problems with dastardly authors trying to rip out their hearts.

Why you do this to me?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're trying to comment? Thank the deer lord. Yes, the deer lord. Not the lord, but the deer lord. Awesome. There is only one restriction, no disparaging remarks/flames/general assholery. You can definitely disagree with something, in fact I shall encourage you to do so.
Disagree with me!